terça-feira, agosto 08, 2006
Cold Night With The Stars
Cold night, I see the stars there in the high
They smile her at me
The they show me the good side of the life,
That I don't get to observe how it should be.

Everything here in bass it is different
Nothing is same to the visa there of top.
For here anybody understands each other
Everything is dangerous, everything is complicated.

There I continue me to see the stars
They smile her there in the high,
And that in spite of they try to do to smile.
I don't get to forget that here in bass everything is difficult.

Here in bass the poverty is plentiful
The wars for something dispensable
That just enrich the history books,
As proof of something accomplished without sense.

As somebody can attend
The this whole catastrophe with a smile?
Who gets to walk for the abyss
In a cheerful way and does it calm?

and...

There I continue me to see the stars
They smile her there in the high,
And that in spite of they try to do to smile.
I don't get to forget that here in bass everything is difficult.
( POSTAGEM EM INGLES...EM PORTUGUÊS COLOQUEI NO SITE POETASMORTOS)
(É uma música escrita por mim)
 
posted by João Filipe Ferreira at 2:14 da manhã | Permalink |


0 Comments:




// --> Add to Technorati Favorites site statistics
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////-->
www.e-referrer.com
>